Spend the evening in Old Delhi sampling the best Indian cuisine this section of the city has to offer. Travel via rickshaw and on foot, stopping to sample traditional street food such as Chaat, Chole Bhature, and a large variety of Indian sweets. Learn about the history of Indian culinary culture and modern food through your guide's commentary.
- Travel like a local, via rickshaw, metro, and on foot;
- Learn about Indian culinary culture through tastings and guided commentary;
- Tea and bottled water included;
- All tastings included in the tour rate.
Spend two fabulous weeks discovering the sights, sounds, and flavors of India.
- Get a real taste of some of India's most famous culinary traditions – Mughal, Rajasthani, and the Portuguese-tinged flavors of Goa – while feasting with locals in family-run restaurants, rural homes, or in temples;
- Get in touch with an amazing array of street food on eye-opening and adventurous cuisine crawls;
- Take in the splendor of the Taj Mahal in Agra, followed by a cooking demonstration and lunch in a local home;
- Visit a working spice farm to view the secret 'building blocks' of Indian cuisine at their source.
Places And Experiences: Details Overview
customer support representative
We are a team of experienced tour operators thinking that the best way to learn more about the diverse culinary culture of India and to try how it authentically tastes is to experience it right there.
Pick one of our passionately created tours and immense into Indian culinary culture during guided local adventures, local market visits, and historical visits, learn to prepare your own authentic regional Indian dishes from expert home cooks and working chefs.
Accommodation and transfer are included in most of our tours.